02-06-2011, 06:11 AM
Alright, well after some technical hiccups that our Wizjew managed to iron out, we finally watched Troll 2.
Overall response? You cannot try to make something that bad. The actors delivery, the writing, all of it congealed into this hammy vortex of crap that you just can't look away from. I can think of only one exception to the hamfest and wooden acting this film permeated, and that exception was Grumpa Seff. Bless your damned heart, Grumpa Seff. :')
I am eating protein shakes from now on.
Overall response? You cannot try to make something that bad. The actors delivery, the writing, all of it congealed into this hammy vortex of crap that you just can't look away from. I can think of only one exception to the hamfest and wooden acting this film permeated, and that exception was Grumpa Seff. Bless your damned heart, Grumpa Seff. :')
I am eating protein shakes from now on.

