Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Touhou Music
#1
I'd like to add some music from the Touhou series to my tunes, but... there's hundreds of songs from those games. Was wondering if anyone had already listened to some of these tracks or their remixes, and wouldn't mind sharing them with the rest of the class.

Youtube links would be appreciated. I'll give one as an example.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Touhou Music - by John Doe - 02-20-2011, 03:09 PM
Touhou Music - by Kaden - 02-20-2011, 09:00 PM
Touhou Music - by John Doe - 10-11-2011, 11:23 PM
Touhou Music - by Ashe - 10-12-2011, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)