Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Touhou Music
#2
Bad Apple is probably the best known of them. I only know a handful of others.

Necrofantasia is pretty awesome.
Walking the Streets of a Former Hell
Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom
Withered Leaf
Night of Nights

Those are some to get you started. I was going to get YouTube links, but then... well... I didn't. >.>
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Touhou Music - by John Doe - 02-20-2011, 03:09 PM
Touhou Music - by Kaden - 02-20-2011, 09:00 PM
Touhou Music - by John Doe - 10-11-2011, 11:23 PM
Touhou Music - by Ashe - 10-12-2011, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)