Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mafia - Day Five
#13
7 people. 2 mafia, 5 townspeople. The next lynch is pretty damn crucial - if we screw it up, there's a good chance we lose the game.

I did have a SUPER SUSPICIONS RATING CHART done, but let's just say that I've been looking at the voting trends and I've got some hunches. I was suspecting Whompt and John Doe, but I'm just not sure. Whompt keeps flitting back and forth between "definitely not mafia" and "likely mafia". I don't suspect Jarka and Moyki, both pushed for Raf's lynching early.

My list is pretty much Moyki's, except I was outright suspecting Piper and Whompt. But I dunno! Too little to go on! And Whompt has kinda pushed a strategy that I believe is advantageous, as well as pushing for Raf's lynching early. I thought he was the sheriff until lately.

I'm kinda neutral on Sig. I don't suspect him as much as the other 3.

I have a bad feeling about this, but I'm going to trust Moyki's intuition and Lynch John Doe
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.


Messages In This Thread
Mafia - Day Five - by Jonathan Meer - 03-06-2011, 05:51 AM
Mafia - Day Five - by John Doe - 03-06-2011, 06:06 AM
Mafia - Day Five - by Jonathan Meer - 03-06-2011, 06:45 AM
Mafia - Day Five - by Moyki - 03-06-2011, 12:54 PM
Mafia - Day Five - by Blue - 03-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Mafia - Day Five - by Jonathan Meer - 03-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Mafia - Day Five - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Mafia - Day Five - by Moyki - 03-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Mafia - Day Five - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Mafia - Day Five - by Moyki - 03-06-2011, 03:21 PM
Mafia - Day Five - by Moyki - 03-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Mafia - Day Five - by Jonathan Meer - 03-06-2011, 03:38 PM
Mafia - Day Five - by Rose - 03-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Mafia - Day Five - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Mafia - Day Five - by Moyki - 03-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Mafia - Day Five - by Jonathan Meer - 03-06-2011, 04:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)