03-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Whompt Wrote:Since Sig went ahead and threw that suspicion on me and put a target on my back, I'm just gonna come out and confirm it. I'm the Doctor. I know that if I were in your shoes I'd be skeptical of this claim, and if I wasn't the Doctor, he would be smart to let me take the blame or even to out me so people would lynch me. So, I'm going to try to put out my best case so you guys believe me. Firstly, I've been saving lives almost this whole game. The mafia targetted Moyki first, then myself twice, took out Leo, then targetted Moyki again. Now, they'll believe me at least, and they'll either try to kill me, or target someone else so that I'll protect myself and they'll get a kill.
I know for a fact that myself and Moyki are not mafia, but everyone else is suspect. Some are more suspect than others though. I think Sig and Rose are good because they've always been early voters for mafia members. Piper and Jarka are my main picks for mafia, and Piper more so. Everytime an accusation is launched at Piper he(she?) goes on the offensive, immediately accusing her accuser of being mafia. It either means she(he?) Is dumb and has no clue who really is mafia or that piper is trying to lynch anyone who might point the finger at her(him?). If you believe me, even a little, help me get rid of her. I'll be the first to apoligize if I'm wrong. Right now we have a very small chance of picking correctly, but our chance of winning is high. If we want to win, we need good reasons to vote, and I think I've come up with the best logic.
Edit: also, Piper has never voted for an actual mafia member that I recall. She's been strangely quiet unless on the chopping block or out for blood.
Yeah,I looked through the forums.
UNVOTE Sigfried Hunin
LYNCH PIPER
I believe you Whompt. I'm almost certain I was targeted at least once, so you coming out, confessing, and giving strong proof, I'm gonna side with you.
![[Image: moyki.png]](http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb324/Aerogfx89/Signatures/moyki.png)
Great warriors are built from great adversity

