Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mafia - Debrief
#6
It would have been balanced if I hadn't kicked so much rear. I didn't think I'd have actually guessed right four times in a row or got the whole group behind me on all my lynches. It was crazy!

It actually took a lot of reading into the way people were presenting themselves to figure out the mafia's targets. When Leo died I was blown away. He was so low key I hadn't even considered him for a possible target. Moyki I always considered because of his paranoia and aggressive strategy. Myself, I wanted everyone to be guessing about me because it was the best way to be targetted and to keep people from thinking I was the Doctor. It was hard, guys... This game takes a lot of logical and analytical thought and I found myself spending much more time trolling this thread than I originally thought I would. I also was surprised at the level of post activity I put in. I was definitely not making myself a small target.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mafia - Debrief - by Jonathan Meer - 03-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by John Doe - 03-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Rose - 03-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by John Doe - 03-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Jonathan Meer - 03-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Blue - 03-07-2011, 09:39 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Rose - 03-07-2011, 09:42 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by John Doe - 03-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Blue - 03-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by John Doe - 03-07-2011, 09:54 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Blue - 03-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Moyki - 03-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Celena - 03-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by John Doe - 03-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Moyki - 03-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Alexander Trafford - 03-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Celena - 03-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by John Doe - 03-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Blue - 03-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Celena - 03-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Kaden - 03-07-2011, 11:22 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Jonathan Meer - 03-07-2011, 11:23 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Rose - 03-07-2011, 11:27 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Rafael - 03-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Mafia - Debrief - by Jonathan Meer - 03-08-2011, 12:37 AM
Mafia - Debrief - by Rafael - 03-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Mafia - Debrief - by Piper Juunanagou - 03-08-2011, 02:47 AM
Mafia - Debrief - by Jarka - 03-08-2011, 03:15 AM
Mafia - Debrief - by Jonathan Meer - 03-08-2011, 03:27 AM
Mafia - Debrief - by Jarka - 03-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Jonathan Meer - 03-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Rose - 03-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Waffuru - 03-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Rose - 03-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Mafia - Debrief - by Jarka - 03-08-2011, 05:23 AM
Mafia - Debrief - by Tyr - 03-08-2011, 07:25 AM
Mafia - Debrief - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-08-2011, 07:50 AM
Mafia - Debrief - by Rose - 03-08-2011, 08:10 AM
Mafia - Debrief - by Tyr - 03-08-2011, 09:37 AM
Mafia - Debrief - by Blue - 03-08-2011, 10:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)