Looks like I'm dead. Heh... Well, you guys wait it out and get that information. I wish you the best of luck with your course of action.
And yeah, I know it was a baseless accusation. I'm just trying to play the game the best I can, like everyone else. And while we would have had twice the body count, we still would have won, and possibly faster because our options would have been less. Maybe Celena never would have been lynched. Who knows, right?
Edit: Don't hate on the Orc who broke fingers bro. That's like beating a Wookie at... Space Chess... >.>
And yeah, I know it was a baseless accusation. I'm just trying to play the game the best I can, like everyone else. And while we would have had twice the body count, we still would have won, and possibly faster because our options would have been less. Maybe Celena never would have been lynched. Who knows, right?
Edit: Don't hate on the Orc who broke fingers bro. That's like beating a Wookie at... Space Chess... >.>

