Rem-13 Wrote:But if we pick someone and the Sheriff complies, then the mafia knows who the sheriff's investigating and will be suspicious of anyone speaking with certainty towards that person after said vote.
Having been mafia twice, my move would be to target the one being investigated in order to minimize the information the townies receive. Of course, if that person was mafia, then he wouldn't be targeted at all. Or the mafia might fear the existence of a doctor and avoid the guy anyway. I'd rather we be more "take charge" this game, considering that last game the mafia almost won by making everyone run around confused and whatnot.
Edit: I think I'm just confusing myself. I'm mainly suggesting this as an alternative to lynching randomly on the first day.
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.

