03-25-2011, 02:06 AM
Kami just admitted that he had the ability to lynch people if no one reached a majority. That was a pretty neat twist, and it was super lucky that he picked right twice. Personally, I'd like to see that role in all the games. It'll help make people more decisive.
BTW, I was the Vigilante, and my target was gonna be Sigfried if he kept being a very suspicious Sheriff. I mean, really? Investigated the guy who died. Gave your role away on day 1, with no threats to yourself. What? We're you relying on there being a Doc? Not the kind of chance I would have taken, not with my life on the line.
BTW, I was the Vigilante, and my target was gonna be Sigfried if he kept being a very suspicious Sheriff. I mean, really? Investigated the guy who died. Gave your role away on day 1, with no threats to yourself. What? We're you relying on there being a Doc? Not the kind of chance I would have taken, not with my life on the line.

