Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
=|
#35
John Doe Wrote:It was likely that the "no-lynch" would have happened first day anyway. But people were curious about my death, so they wanted to see how it worked. So another day of no-lynching. Except there was. :\

There was no "likely" to it. "No Lynch" had exactly 9 votes out of 18, without counting those that didn't vote. I felt that had reached 50%, but I didn't realize "No Lynch" was a discarded vote. So the only votes that counted for anything were the 3 votes for John Doe (and I think one or two for another, didn't look). People assumed it was a foregone conclusion that "No Lynch" was the vote.

Day 2 had 4 out of 9 votes for REM, and 2 out of 9 votes for Ashe (I noticed, but did not point out publicly, he overlooked Kami's vote against me, which made me think but then really made it obvious when the lynching used his exact phrasing). I didn't notice, and should have, that Rose didn't tally up the No Lynch votes at all, clueing that they were ignored by game rules, as I just assumed that it was obvious that if 9 votes weren't reached by another than it would be considered a majority of "No Lynch".

I wish when some pressed the question about this "No Lynch cannot count as a majority" thing that it had been clarified better. I could just be misinterpreting those that were asking, but that's what my thought was. When I PMed to get better clarity, I literally got a return PM simply quoting the original wording as if I had overlooked it. I decided then that it was best to simply drop it until the game ended.

EDIT: Waffuru - I know they don't have to. They have little reason not to. I know they are limited to "No majority has been reached". I did not know during the game that reaching a majority of "No Lynch" counted as not reaching a majority, once I had suspected that this was the limitation the gunner had. I fucked up the understanding of the rule and that's fine, but I think others did as well. I was frustrated since the beginning because all attempts at clarifying were essentially responded to with a reposting of the original phrasing, which, at least for me, didn't clear it up.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 12:04 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 12:07 AM
=| - by Waffuru - 03-25-2011, 12:07 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 12:11 AM
=| - by Jarka - 03-25-2011, 12:16 AM
=| - by Waffuru - 03-25-2011, 12:19 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 12:39 AM
=| - by Kami - 03-25-2011, 12:47 AM
=| - by Blue - 03-25-2011, 01:09 AM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-25-2011, 01:51 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 01:56 AM
=| - by Kami - 03-25-2011, 01:56 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 01:58 AM
=| - by Dr. Cringle - 03-25-2011, 02:00 AM
=| - by Blue - 03-25-2011, 02:06 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 02:11 AM
=| - by Kami - 03-25-2011, 02:12 AM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-25-2011, 02:17 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 02:22 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 02:24 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 02:25 AM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-25-2011, 02:26 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 02:26 AM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-25-2011, 02:27 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 02:28 AM
=| - by Celena - 03-25-2011, 02:51 AM
=| - by Rem-13 - 03-25-2011, 02:58 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 02:59 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 03:01 AM
=| - by Waffuru - 03-25-2011, 03:05 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 03:09 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 03:19 AM
=| - by Waffuru - 03-25-2011, 03:22 AM
=| - by Shou - 03-25-2011, 03:29 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 03:30 AM
=| - by Waffuru - 03-25-2011, 03:33 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 03:40 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 03:41 AM
=| - by Kami - 03-25-2011, 03:41 AM
=| - by Waffuru - 03-25-2011, 03:43 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 03:49 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 03:50 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 03:54 AM
=| - by Kami - 03-25-2011, 04:06 AM
=| - by Celena - 03-25-2011, 04:08 AM
=| - by Kaden - 03-25-2011, 05:14 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 05:22 AM
=| - by Kaden - 03-25-2011, 05:29 AM
=| - by Kole T. Merr - 03-25-2011, 07:51 AM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 08:30 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 09:29 AM
=| - by Tyr - 03-25-2011, 09:41 AM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 10:17 AM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 11:16 AM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 02:42 PM
=| - by Blue - 03-25-2011, 03:00 PM
=| - by Rafael - 03-25-2011, 03:02 PM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 03:17 PM
=| - by Piper Juunanagou - 03-25-2011, 03:24 PM
=| - by Vad - 03-25-2011, 03:30 PM
=| - by Kami - 03-25-2011, 04:41 PM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 05:04 PM
=| - by Kaden - 03-25-2011, 05:04 PM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 05:28 PM
=| - by Rafael - 03-25-2011, 05:34 PM
=| - by Vad - 03-25-2011, 05:37 PM
=| - by Celena - 03-25-2011, 06:02 PM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 06:13 PM
=| - by Celena - 03-25-2011, 07:23 PM
=| - by Blue - 03-25-2011, 08:02 PM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-25-2011, 10:26 PM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-25-2011, 10:31 PM
=| - by Blue - 03-25-2011, 10:42 PM
=| - by Vad - 03-26-2011, 04:11 AM
=| - by Rem-13 - 03-26-2011, 02:58 PM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-26-2011, 03:59 PM
=| - by Rose - 03-26-2011, 04:34 PM
=| - by Kami - 03-26-2011, 04:40 PM
=| - by Rose - 03-26-2011, 04:41 PM
=| - by Rafael - 03-26-2011, 04:52 PM
=| - by Vad - 03-26-2011, 07:26 PM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-26-2011, 07:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)