03-25-2011, 04:06 AM
This is the PM I got from Rose
That was my role. I guessed Doe was mafia, then I guessed Ashe was mafia. I got lucky, nobody made a majority vote for any one person, not a person with the most votes, but the set majority vote, and so my power came into play. I also was trying to make sure whoever I picked had at least one vote on them so that I could screw with everyone's head about how it worked. Apparently it worked so well that Meer cried and quit and now the game is broken and over.
Quote:You are the Shit Stirrer, a townsperson. At any time during the day phase, you may PM me the name of one person. If no majority lynch is reached by the end of the phase, the person you nominated will get lynched regardless of votes.
That was my role. I guessed Doe was mafia, then I guessed Ashe was mafia. I got lucky, nobody made a majority vote for any one person, not a person with the most votes, but the set majority vote, and so my power came into play. I also was trying to make sure whoever I picked had at least one vote on them so that I could screw with everyone's head about how it worked. Apparently it worked so well that Meer cried and quit and now the game is broken and over.

