03-25-2011, 05:14 AM
I'm not mafia.
No kidding.
You sound really pissed, Meer.
I was the bodyguard. I could choose to guard someone and if they got mafia'd I'd die instead of them.
Can't say I'm not disappointed that this game didn't continue. Between there being so few mafia and Kami's power, I think mafia would have had a relatively easy win.
Celena Wrote:Seems everything was legit then. Shit Stirrer's got to be the most badass role.
No kidding.
You sound really pissed, Meer.
I was the bodyguard. I could choose to guard someone and if they got mafia'd I'd die instead of them.
Can't say I'm not disappointed that this game didn't continue. Between there being so few mafia and Kami's power, I think mafia would have had a relatively easy win.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

