Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
=|
#71
Rose Wrote:I understand your reasons for quitting, even if I think it's lame not to at least try and keep the game going. The remainder of the game WOULD be pretty skewed against you.

However... what actually annoys me is that you didn't tell me or Shou that you quit, you just stopped replying to PMs. I understand you were frustrated, but I'd expect you to show basic courtesy towards the host, the same I and everyone else gave you when you were running the game. Instead, after waiting all day for you to get back to me with your kill, I had to IM you on Steam to find out you had no intention of playing anyway.

Bitch move, man. =/.

lol @ you and Kami still ragging on this

The game was over after Ashe's death. Flat-over. Prance it up with 'well, mafia could STILL win' all you want, but it just won't happen. We didn't have a single power role. And, people were already suspicious of me. If I wasn't lynched on day three, then I would almost be guaranteed to be researched, then lynched on day four. Call it pessimism; this is how the game works.

So, I planned to just quietly quit and let the game continue on; seemed to me to be the least obtrusive way of having things happen. Instead of pouring an hour or two into defending myself and all that, I destressed from my job with LoL, and enjoyed the fuck out of it.

And then you made a post directly addressing the fact that one of the mafia members quit and saying the game is essentially stalled (which essentially proves my earlier point that, with me gone, the game is the ick; when you realize that I'm practically already dead, perhaps my decision becomes more understandable). So, figured I might as well get the jump on people wondering about who quit, who was responsible for this now-announced abomination, whomp whomp whomp

My being quiet about it was to make sure I didn't make any insinuations about you or the way the game was going that would be horribly unfounded. I had a hard time seeing how things going THAT unluckily could be legit, but I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Confronting the issue made my decision less quiet and more public, however.



And so here we are, with Kami chucking out the jabs every other post, and me making long posts explaining why I did what I did, and reading long posts by Ashe about the technicalities of no-lynch.

Vad, you're next.

EDIT: Another reason I was frustrated and didn't want to make a show of it was because I was fully aware people would be assholes, and back-slapping one another, and ego-masturbating up in a luscious whipped fury. We've seen it, to a lesser extent, in a handful of posts in this topic.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...


Messages In This Thread
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 12:04 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 12:07 AM
=| - by Waffuru - 03-25-2011, 12:07 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 12:11 AM
=| - by Jarka - 03-25-2011, 12:16 AM
=| - by Waffuru - 03-25-2011, 12:19 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 12:39 AM
=| - by Kami - 03-25-2011, 12:47 AM
=| - by Blue - 03-25-2011, 01:09 AM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-25-2011, 01:51 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 01:56 AM
=| - by Kami - 03-25-2011, 01:56 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 01:58 AM
=| - by Dr. Cringle - 03-25-2011, 02:00 AM
=| - by Blue - 03-25-2011, 02:06 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 02:11 AM
=| - by Kami - 03-25-2011, 02:12 AM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-25-2011, 02:17 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 02:22 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 02:24 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 02:25 AM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-25-2011, 02:26 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 02:26 AM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-25-2011, 02:27 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 02:28 AM
=| - by Celena - 03-25-2011, 02:51 AM
=| - by Rem-13 - 03-25-2011, 02:58 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 02:59 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 03:01 AM
=| - by Waffuru - 03-25-2011, 03:05 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 03:09 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 03:19 AM
=| - by Waffuru - 03-25-2011, 03:22 AM
=| - by Shou - 03-25-2011, 03:29 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 03:30 AM
=| - by Waffuru - 03-25-2011, 03:33 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 03:40 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 03:41 AM
=| - by Kami - 03-25-2011, 03:41 AM
=| - by Waffuru - 03-25-2011, 03:43 AM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 03:49 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 03:50 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 03:54 AM
=| - by Kami - 03-25-2011, 04:06 AM
=| - by Celena - 03-25-2011, 04:08 AM
=| - by Kaden - 03-25-2011, 05:14 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 05:22 AM
=| - by Kaden - 03-25-2011, 05:29 AM
=| - by Kole T. Merr - 03-25-2011, 07:51 AM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 08:30 AM
=| - by Ashe - 03-25-2011, 09:29 AM
=| - by Tyr - 03-25-2011, 09:41 AM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 10:17 AM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 11:16 AM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 02:42 PM
=| - by Blue - 03-25-2011, 03:00 PM
=| - by Rafael - 03-25-2011, 03:02 PM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 03:17 PM
=| - by Piper Juunanagou - 03-25-2011, 03:24 PM
=| - by Vad - 03-25-2011, 03:30 PM
=| - by Kami - 03-25-2011, 04:41 PM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 05:04 PM
=| - by Kaden - 03-25-2011, 05:04 PM
=| - by Rose - 03-25-2011, 05:28 PM
=| - by Rafael - 03-25-2011, 05:34 PM
=| - by Vad - 03-25-2011, 05:37 PM
=| - by Celena - 03-25-2011, 06:02 PM
=| - by John Doe - 03-25-2011, 06:13 PM
=| - by Celena - 03-25-2011, 07:23 PM
=| - by Blue - 03-25-2011, 08:02 PM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-25-2011, 10:26 PM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-25-2011, 10:31 PM
=| - by Blue - 03-25-2011, 10:42 PM
=| - by Vad - 03-26-2011, 04:11 AM
=| - by Rem-13 - 03-26-2011, 02:58 PM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-26-2011, 03:59 PM
=| - by Rose - 03-26-2011, 04:34 PM
=| - by Kami - 03-26-2011, 04:40 PM
=| - by Rose - 03-26-2011, 04:41 PM
=| - by Rafael - 03-26-2011, 04:52 PM
=| - by Vad - 03-26-2011, 07:26 PM
=| - by Jonathan Meer - 03-26-2011, 07:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)