Lynch Leo
Edit: btw, was acting a bit crazy yesterday in an attempt to avoid being shit stirred.
Double Edit: If Sig was a role for the townies, wouldn't he have been first to be killed by the mafia?
TRIPLE Edit: AND I TOLD YA I WASN'T A DAMN SHIT STIRRER!
Edit, Fourth Addition: Waff's mafia with Sig and Cringle's innocent.
Edit: btw, was acting a bit crazy yesterday in an attempt to avoid being shit stirred.
Double Edit: If Sig was a role for the townies, wouldn't he have been first to be killed by the mafia?
TRIPLE Edit: AND I TOLD YA I WASN'T A DAMN SHIT STIRRER!
Edit, Fourth Addition: Waff's mafia with Sig and Cringle's innocent.
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.

