Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mafia REBORN - Day 3
#4
All right, guys. They killed our good friend the doctor, and I this is something I will not tolerate.

Without the doctor, I'm less-inclined to reveal my role, but I'm going to do it anyway, because I feel like my predictions at the beginning of yesterday are becoming less predictions and more truth. I'm a rookie cop. So I suffer from the drawback of having to take two days to discover what the fuck someone is. That's what I get for not having spent 15 years on the force yet and not being 'too old for this shit.'

I have spent these two days studying my dear friend Jarka, to the discovery that she is a mafia goon. I am now adamant that, even in lieu of death, I will stick to my plan to see my targets downed. I plan to investigate REM, Doe, and Rafael, and I expect the results to come back that all three of them are not townspeople. I hope that together, us remaining townspeople can see justice brought to our small town.

It is thus, with a heavy heart, that I ask you all to join me in a public lynching of my dearest friend, Jarka. I would also ask for EADA Waff's help in seeing her put to the gallows.

Lynch Jarka
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.



Messages In This Thread
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Rose - 03-30-2011, 09:34 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Tyr - 03-30-2011, 09:42 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by John Doe - 03-30-2011, 12:59 PM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Piper Juunanagou - 03-30-2011, 01:19 PM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-30-2011, 01:49 PM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Tyr - 03-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by John Doe - 03-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Vad - 03-30-2011, 04:06 PM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Rafael - 03-30-2011, 07:19 PM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Waffuru - 03-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Rose - 03-30-2011, 07:52 PM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Kaden - 03-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Waffuru - 03-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Rose - 03-30-2011, 07:59 PM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Kole T. Merr - 03-30-2011, 08:03 PM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Jarka - 03-31-2011, 12:20 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-31-2011, 12:24 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by John Doe - 03-31-2011, 02:49 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Jarka - 03-31-2011, 02:52 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by John Doe - 03-31-2011, 02:58 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-31-2011, 02:59 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by John Doe - 03-31-2011, 03:00 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-31-2011, 03:01 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by John Doe - 03-31-2011, 03:02 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-31-2011, 03:16 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by John Doe - 03-31-2011, 03:25 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-31-2011, 03:30 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Piper Juunanagou - 03-31-2011, 03:31 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by John Doe - 03-31-2011, 03:32 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Waffuru - 03-31-2011, 03:45 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by John Doe - 03-31-2011, 03:53 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-31-2011, 03:57 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Jarka - 03-31-2011, 04:28 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Sigfried Hunin - 03-31-2011, 04:33 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Tyr - 03-31-2011, 05:57 AM
Mafia REBORN - Day 3 - by Rose - 03-31-2011, 10:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)