04-14-2011, 08:51 PM
Another night, another Cult meeting. "They still know not who we are, but we must be vigilant! Our time is upon us! Farewell, brethren!" Then everyone left and lived happily ever after.
...
Except Rose, who died. Killed by the mafia. Rose was a cult follower.
1. Jonathan Meer
2. Rose
3. Jarka
4. Whompt
5. Vad
6. Waffuru
7. Piper
8. Sigfried
9. Ashe
10. Trafford
11. T. Merr
12. Leo
13. Shane Warnock
You have 24 hours from now until the thread closes and the night phase begins.
REBEL 5 ACTION!
(I'm sorry Rose, I ran out of steam from all those pokepuns)
...
Except Rose, who died. Killed by the mafia. Rose was a cult follower.
1. Jonathan Meer
2. Rose
3. Jarka
4. Whompt
5. Vad
6. Waffuru
7. Piper
8. Sigfried
9. Ashe
10. Trafford
11. T. Merr
12. Leo
13. Shane Warnock
You have 24 hours from now until the thread closes and the night phase begins.
REBEL 5 ACTION!
(I'm sorry Rose, I ran out of steam from all those pokepuns)
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.

