Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Could anybody...
#1
Um, yeah. I've just been wondering if anyone could possible find or make a Dr. Gero/Android 20 sig or avatar? I know that he's not that well-known of a character, so if you all think it's completely impossible... thats ok. It's just I was kinda feelin dumb being one of the few ppl who dont have either an avatar or sig Sad.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Could anybody... - by Ruhiel - 11-25-2004, 01:08 AM
Could anybody... - by Toshiro - 11-25-2004, 01:33 AM
Could anybody... - by Ruhiel - 11-25-2004, 02:12 AM
Could anybody... - by Claire - 11-25-2004, 02:14 AM
Could anybody... - by Ruhiel - 11-25-2004, 02:16 AM
Could anybody... - by Claire - 11-25-2004, 02:27 AM
Could anybody... - by Ruhiel - 11-25-2004, 02:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)