05-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Victoria Wrote:Dante's Abyss has been a community thing for a long time. If people want to do their own thing, or do the Red Stallions, who am I to stop them? I'm just disappointed that no one wants to try and make this work. It's happened every year...and so what if it's two new people doing it? I'd at least like for it to be given a chance. It won't run for long, given the amount of people who MIGHT join, really not long at all.
But, I get it, everyone has their niche and clique's. Maybe we'll try again next year. If we're even here.
Sophia Wrote:Well...we announced it in January, and I've had to push it back twice now already. I don't know what else I can say, really.
Sorry ya both failed to post times when you were going to actually DO the DA, and then decided that right when like, half of the active members were in the middle of trying to collect themselves into an event... Let alone the fact that the OTHER half of the active membership just got done with a tournament.
I'd like to do DA, but ya picked real shitty timing. It wouldn't be hard to push back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

