05-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Ahem!
*Busts someone with a nearby deck of cards* 51 Pick up!
I said I was in.
I know I said I was in cause I said i was in! How come it doesn't say I am in? It says Doe is in, but it doesn't say that I am in.
Make it say that I am in! =D
Because I... AM... IN! =D
*Busts someone with a nearby deck of cards* 51 Pick up!
I said I was in.
I know I said I was in cause I said i was in! How come it doesn't say I am in? It says Doe is in, but it doesn't say that I am in.
Make it say that I am in! =D
Because I... AM... IN! =D
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

