05-19-2011, 07:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2011, 07:16 PM by Jonathan Meer.)
I said from the get-go that, as long as I'm given prior notice, I'll be lenient for extensions. You never gave prior notice.
I also made a precedent for being lenient on it as long as the opponent was also willing to be lenient. You never asked your opponent if your missed deadline could be waived.
Both Alex and Orsalis ran into a bit of difficulty with the deadlines. Considering this is the final, it's worth being lenient.
No one's getting any undue advantage from that leniency. Both were given extensions.
You weren't the only one held accountable for reneging on what you agreed to do.
Get into the final next time and you'll see the same degree of leniency.
I also made a precedent for being lenient on it as long as the opponent was also willing to be lenient. You never asked your opponent if your missed deadline could be waived.
Both Alex and Orsalis ran into a bit of difficulty with the deadlines. Considering this is the final, it's worth being lenient.
No one's getting any undue advantage from that leniency. Both were given extensions.
You weren't the only one held accountable for reneging on what you agreed to do.
Get into the final next time and you'll see the same degree of leniency.
![[Image: av50fd.png]](http://i55.tinypic.com/av50fd.png)
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...

