05-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Honestly, I have no idea how Chubbs history works outside of Kajan Rala.
Can anyone explain it? XD.
Idea was basically that Fat Buu read a dirty book. Fat Buu wanted love, so he created a female buu out of his body. They eventually had a baby, which resulted in Majicka.
More fluff will be added, but I like it more then the stereotypical "i was created bar har" approach that both Majins have had since the reboot. (Myself included.) Also, possibly the idea was stolen from Dragonball Online lawlz.
Edit: If that was the case (I kind of wasn't around for the start of the reboot), I guess I'll have to figure out a way around it. I don't really want to be a labatory creation, or w/e.
Edit 2: And by around it, I mean a new creation story.
Can anyone explain it? XD.
Idea was basically that Fat Buu read a dirty book. Fat Buu wanted love, so he created a female buu out of his body. They eventually had a baby, which resulted in Majicka.
More fluff will be added, but I like it more then the stereotypical "i was created bar har" approach that both Majins have had since the reboot. (Myself included.) Also, possibly the idea was stolen from Dragonball Online lawlz.
Edit: If that was the case (I kind of wasn't around for the start of the reboot), I guess I'll have to figure out a way around it. I don't really want to be a labatory creation, or w/e.
Edit 2: And by around it, I mean a new creation story.
