We've had so many I forgot which one we're on.
Sign up if you're interested in joining another mafia game. Signups will end on the 22nd at 3 AM EST!
1. Mal Nova
2. Kaden
3. Waffuru
4. Rafael
5. Whompt
6. Josh
7. Jarka
8. Vad
9. Leo
10. Celena
11. T. Merr
12. Zarbon
13. Rose
Sign up if you're interested in joining another mafia game. Signups will end on the 22nd at 3 AM EST!
1. Mal Nova
2. Kaden
3. Waffuru
4. Rafael
5. Whompt
6. Josh
7. Jarka
8. Vad
9. Leo
10. Celena
11. T. Merr
12. Zarbon
13. Rose
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.

