Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Are my stats manageable?
#6
See, I had the idea of a character wit Dark Ki, Elasticity, Immaterial, and Ki Specialization. Obviously, I can't have all of those.

I'm honestly considering just nulling my stats and starting over with Immaterial and Elasticity. But then that kind of kills the Dark Ki sort of shabang.

O_O Decisions, Decisions.

EDIT// Would taking Immaterial basically Nullify Elasticity?

Also, can I redo my stats? Big Grin
[Image: sphisignature1.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Are my stats manageable? - by Sphi - 05-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Are my stats manageable? - by Vad - 05-22-2011, 09:24 PM
Are my stats manageable? - by Nori - 05-22-2011, 09:33 PM
Are my stats manageable? - by Belle Hibiki - 05-22-2011, 10:18 PM
Are my stats manageable? - by Nori - 05-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Are my stats manageable? - by Sphi - 05-23-2011, 01:34 AM
Are my stats manageable? - by Kaden - 05-23-2011, 01:53 AM
Are my stats manageable? - by Rose - 05-23-2011, 02:03 PM
Are my stats manageable? - by Sphi - 05-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Are my stats manageable? - by Nori - 05-23-2011, 09:05 PM
Are my stats manageable? - by Vad - 05-23-2011, 10:24 PM
Are my stats manageable? - by Nori - 05-23-2011, 10:38 PM
Are my stats manageable? - by Sphi - 05-23-2011, 11:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)