05-26-2011, 01:24 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2011, 01:25 AM by Kole T. Merr.)
I don't think Kaden is Oolong. I have a list made up of who I think is possibly who. But it's a very guesstimated thing.
1. Mal Nova - Krillin - T
2. Kaden - ? - ?
3. Waffuru - Oolong? - ?
4. Rafael - Yamcha/Roshi? - ?
5. Whompt - Baba? - ?
6. Josh - Vegeta (95% sure on this) - ?
7. Jarka - Kami/Kai? - ?
8. Vad - Goku - ?
9. Leo - Babidi - C
10. Celena - ? - ?
11. T. Merr - YOU CANT KNOW - T
12. Zarbon - Hercule - ?
13. Rose - Gohan? - ?
EDIT: I know it's not very helpful without alignments, but it's just a springboard.
1. Mal Nova - Krillin - T
2. Kaden - ? - ?
3. Waffuru - Oolong? - ?
4. Rafael - Yamcha/Roshi? - ?
5. Whompt - Baba? - ?
6. Josh - Vegeta (95% sure on this) - ?
7. Jarka - Kami/Kai? - ?
8. Vad - Goku - ?
9. Leo - Babidi - C
10. Celena - ? - ?
11. T. Merr - YOU CANT KNOW - T
12. Zarbon - Hercule - ?
13. Rose - Gohan? - ?
EDIT: I know it's not very helpful without alignments, but it's just a springboard.


![[Image: Teemer2003.png]](http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/Teemer2003.png)