05-27-2011, 12:45 AM
Okay first let me say this: Staff, you do an awesome job and never get enough recognition for what you do. Being staff can be just as much work as a full time job and you dont get even get paid. Thank you for all that you do, there would be no chubbs without you.
Second I wanna say this: Members, you a apart of something bigger than yourselves. Writting is a creative delight, it is almost devine to manipulate your own creations that inspire the beholder that is our community. I enjoy writting endlessly because it rips me from a seriously limited reality. Without a place I can call home for my creativity, even though it comes sparringly, I would be upset to say the least. Very pleased to see everyone doing their part to keep up the activity. Thank you for all that you do, there would be no Chubbs without you.
We're all one the same side douchbags... >=D
Lastly, I wanna say this: Awe, hell yes! DA is pure epic pwnage, count me in if I haven't missed it! =O
Second I wanna say this: Members, you a apart of something bigger than yourselves. Writting is a creative delight, it is almost devine to manipulate your own creations that inspire the beholder that is our community. I enjoy writting endlessly because it rips me from a seriously limited reality. Without a place I can call home for my creativity, even though it comes sparringly, I would be upset to say the least. Very pleased to see everyone doing their part to keep up the activity. Thank you for all that you do, there would be no Chubbs without you.
We're all one the same side douchbags... >=D
Lastly, I wanna say this: Awe, hell yes! DA is pure epic pwnage, count me in if I haven't missed it! =O
![[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]](http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd254/mcpizzled/Untitled-1-1.jpg)
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.

