Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dragon Ball Mafia: DAY 6
#5
Ah, yes, I will no longer tease you with my abilities.

Due to my immaculate nature, I cannot die. If anybody tries to kill me, I will survive.

If anybody tries to kill me again, who knows? Perhaps I'll tire of this world and go on to become inactive in the afterlife.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If life gives you lemons, hand them to me!
I've got a great recipe for lemon meringue pie.



Messages In This Thread
Dragon Ball Mafia: DAY 6 - by John Doe - 06-02-2011, 05:41 AM
Dragon Ball Mafia: DAY 6 - by Rose - 06-02-2011, 05:47 AM
Dragon Ball Mafia: DAY 6 - by Jarka - 06-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Dragon Ball Mafia: DAY 6 - by Kaden - 06-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Dragon Ball Mafia: DAY 6 - by Jarka - 06-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Dragon Ball Mafia: DAY 6 - by Kaden - 06-03-2011, 02:44 AM
Dragon Ball Mafia: DAY 6 - by John Doe - 06-03-2011, 02:48 AM
Dragon Ball Mafia: DAY 6 - by Jarka - 06-03-2011, 03:30 AM
Dragon Ball Mafia: DAY 6 - by John Doe - 06-03-2011, 04:36 AM
Dragon Ball Mafia: DAY 6 - by John Doe - 06-03-2011, 06:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)