I love how the dude called him sir after the troll mentioned being a bibal scholar. Laughed hardest at that for some reason.
Also, some parts of the Arabic at the bottom made me lol too. Things just sound funnier in another language sometimes
omg@ 06:00 for the next like, 30 seconds
hahahahaha at the second guy who comes on. The expression as soon as that guy calls back up, I want for my wallpaper
Also, some parts of the Arabic at the bottom made me lol too. Things just sound funnier in another language sometimes
omg@ 06:00 for the next like, 30 seconds
hahahahaha at the second guy who comes on. The expression as soon as that guy calls back up, I want for my wallpaper
A man in a wheelchair with a rocket launcher can make a big explosion once, then he's as weak as any other cripple.
-Some dude on the SWTor Forums
-Some dude on the SWTor Forums

