Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Android Apps
#2
I have an HTC Desire ZEEEEEEEE, it's the best thing ever. Last.fm and youtube are obvious essentials (though now you need a subscription for last.fm on mobile, but WHATEVS). Angry Birds and Tank Hero for some nice free distractions, Google Docs and Maps ... I dunno man, but I'll be watching this thread for suggestions myself since this is my first smartphone.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Android Apps - by Kole T. Merr - 06-14-2011, 08:01 PM
Android Apps - by Rose - 06-15-2011, 01:19 AM
Android Apps - by Kole T. Merr - 06-15-2011, 01:29 AM
Android Apps - by Ashe - 06-15-2011, 05:16 AM
Android Apps - by Blue - 06-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Android Apps - by Psyren - 06-15-2011, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)