Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Android Apps
#5
I like Pandora for radio, since it's free (with ads and limited skips). I also use the Facebook app on occasion. Like Ashe said, Zenonia and Zenonia 2 are excellent titles. I also recommend Radiant for a good Space Invaders clone. If you like to read, download Laputa (also free). It has an excellent selection of books to download for free. I also have an emulator on my Clix, for GBA stuff. Oooo! Also, download Minecraft Canary, if you're into that. It's an excellent quick reference tool. BestTube will be your friend if you like to download videos to watch outside 3G or better areas.
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Android Apps - by Kole T. Merr - 06-14-2011, 08:01 PM
Android Apps - by Rose - 06-15-2011, 01:19 AM
Android Apps - by Kole T. Merr - 06-15-2011, 01:29 AM
Android Apps - by Ashe - 06-15-2011, 05:16 AM
Android Apps - by Blue - 06-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Android Apps - by Psyren - 06-15-2011, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)