06-17-2011, 11:08 PM
Milk Bubble Wrote:http://www.piriform.com/speccy
Post your specs, show off, ask for advice, admire other people's beasts of computers, laugh at their puny toasters they call computers, etc.
Here is mine, it's not the greatest, but I'm not sure what I should focus on upgrading next. Thoughts?
I'd wait a little bit and start over. I could be wrong, but I don't think you will get much of a performance boost without getting a new processor. It'd just bottleneck.
Mine
Operating System
MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
CPU
AMD Phenom II X4 820 31 °C
Deneb 45nm Technology
RAM
6.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 533MHz (7-7-7-20)
Motherboard
FOXCONN 2AB1 (CPU 1) 41 °C
Graphics
Acer H203H (1600x900@60Hz)
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series (the one in usage)
Hard Drives
977GB Seagate ST310005 28AS SATA Disk Device (SATA) 32 °C
Optical Drives
hp CDDVDW TS-H653R SATA CdRom Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

![[Image: Go5hg.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/Go5hg.jpg)