06-25-2011, 08:50 PM
I'm probably going to keep my 300gb around for just, you know, documents and crap, and move performance-dependent applications to the new drive.
Question, though, because I've never had two hard drives at once: when I get the new one, should I just move the performance-dep applications to the new HD via cut-paste? Or is the registry stuck on the old drive and I have to reinstall them?
Because Steam and WoW are pretty fuckoff huge applications and having to reinstall that crap would be a monumental pain in the ass.
Question, though, because I've never had two hard drives at once: when I get the new one, should I just move the performance-dep applications to the new HD via cut-paste? Or is the registry stuck on the old drive and I have to reinstall them?
Because Steam and WoW are pretty fuckoff huge applications and having to reinstall that crap would be a monumental pain in the ass.
![[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]](http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/catseye543/Bellesig6-1.jpg)

