Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
<3 Chubbs
#18
I think for so long as this site is running Ill always be a member. As far as roleplaying goes, Ill probably never be consistently active (unless I become wealthy and money isnt a problem any more lol) However I will always go through spurts of activity. Im actually going through one right now and would have had a few post up if i had a computer. Im on my smart phone texting this right now... I almost sucked it up and tried to text up a post... fuck that lol. Maybe ill hit the library... I wanna get active, this place rocks.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
<3 Chubbs - by Vad - 07-10-2011, 10:16 PM
<3 Chubbs - by Ashe - 07-10-2011, 10:31 PM
<3 Chubbs - by Vad - 07-10-2011, 10:32 PM
<3 Chubbs - by Vad - 07-10-2011, 10:37 PM
<3 Chubbs - by Belle Hibiki - 07-10-2011, 10:58 PM
<3 Chubbs - by Jonathan Meer - 07-11-2011, 12:23 AM
<3 Chubbs - by Rose - 07-11-2011, 12:24 AM
<3 Chubbs - by Alexander Trafford - 07-11-2011, 12:56 AM
<3 Chubbs - by Celena - 07-11-2011, 12:58 AM
<3 Chubbs - by Ashe - 07-11-2011, 01:01 AM
<3 Chubbs - by Celena - 07-11-2011, 01:03 AM
<3 Chubbs - by Pinky - 07-11-2011, 02:25 AM
<3 Chubbs - by Victoria - 07-11-2011, 03:58 AM
<3 Chubbs - by Sol - 07-11-2011, 05:14 AM
<3 Chubbs - by Kayne - 07-11-2011, 07:06 AM
<3 Chubbs - by Rose - 07-11-2011, 11:13 AM
<3 Chubbs - by Sophia - 07-11-2011, 01:09 PM
<3 Chubbs - by Carter - 07-12-2011, 07:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)