Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Laptops
#1
I need a new one. I don't need anything fancy, just a nice, solid, reasonably fast machine with a screen that makes a pretty picture. Any suggestions? I've been looking at some refurbished Dells on Amazon and scouring Overstock.com because I'm poor as shit, well, not really, but I AM somewhat frugal and I can't justify spending a lot on a laptop.

My current laptop is a Dell Inspiron 1501, runs on Vista, works pretty well, it's just old and a little slow, purchased in May 2007. Only issue with it is this nice, thin, pink line running down my screen slightly left of center.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Laptops - by Alexander Trafford - 07-13-2011, 02:04 AM
Laptops - by Blue - 07-13-2011, 03:04 AM
Laptops - by Jonathan Meer - 07-13-2011, 03:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)