Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
School Assignment (Mature)
#3
I very much like it. At the beginning it caught me for about 80% attention. The plot was good, just not as good as I thought it would be. It seemed to prove a point in some way to me, and that everybody has problems. It seemed from teh beginning that you would tell mor einto the story, sush as incidents with friends and such, but still very good. I just wish I could give you more things, but I just wished there was more story as I siad, so otherwise...it was good.

I personally do not think it was too mature or whatever.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
School Assignment (Mature) - by Claire - 12-02-2004, 04:11 AM
School Assignment (Mature) - by Alura - 12-02-2004, 04:19 AM
School Assignment (Mature) - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-02-2004, 04:30 AM
School Assignment (Mature) - by Claire - 12-02-2004, 04:32 AM
School Assignment (Mature) - by Claire - 12-02-2004, 04:46 AM
School Assignment (Mature) - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-02-2004, 04:47 AM
School Assignment (Mature) - by Claire - 12-02-2004, 04:48 AM
School Assignment (Mature) - by Abel - 12-02-2004, 11:34 PM
School Assignment (Mature) - by Zarbon - 12-03-2004, 02:18 AM
School Assignment (Mature) - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-03-2004, 02:20 AM
School Assignment (Mature) - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-03-2004, 03:00 AM
School Assignment (Mature) - by Claire - 12-03-2004, 03:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)