Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Burgers(and any other cooking-related stuff I suppose)
#1
So, my culinary skills are relatively non-existant, and something I've wanted to work on as a hobby for a long time. I think I wanna start with making a burger beyond the very basic "Buy meat, add salt, flip twice, eat" deal and figured I'd ask if anyone here has any cool tricks/tips or whatever they wouldn't mind sharing.

Any kind of cool food things are welcome though
A man in a wheelchair with a rocket launcher can make a big explosion once, then he's as weak as any other cripple.
-Some dude on the SWTor Forums
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Burgers(and any other cooking-related stuff I suppose) - by Rafael - 07-20-2011, 04:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)