Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Burgers(and any other cooking-related stuff I suppose)
#16
Jonathan Meer Wrote:I'm a vegetarian, can't help you with meat.

Do consider tofu, though. It's extremely versatile, easy as shit to cook, good as fuck for you, and basically tastes like whatever you want it to taste like. I cube that shit up real small, cook it in soy sauce, add it to some sauteed onions and peppers (with spices to taste), and stick it in with some rice. Insta-meal, super tasty, damn good for you (depending on how much soy sauce you use and your vulnerability to salt), and quick.

I thought you had relapsed from that.

Anywho, if we're thinking healthy tips, definitely go for turkey and chicken over beef and pork. The fatty content is nil compared to the latter. If you want a red meat, go with venison. The only problem with venison is that sometimes it's so lean you must mix in a little bit of beef so it'll stick to itself. But it tastes soooo good.

I actually prefer turkey bacon and turkey pepperoni over the real things.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If life gives you lemons, hand them to me!
I've got a great recipe for lemon meringue pie.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Burgers(and any other cooking-related stuff I suppose) - by Jarka - 07-22-2011, 02:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)