Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Burgers(and any other cooking-related stuff I suppose)
#26
Sigfried Hunin Wrote:Dude this one time my mom made some totally bomb burgers out of tofu. Not tofu burgers (which, from Morning Star, are pretty nice anyways), but like, burgers with slabs of tofu instead of beef.

She made them good with perforating them and soaking them in some kind of sauce and then spicing the shit out of them. They were like, 3 thin slices so they didn't have that bland core of just white tofu. Was bomb.

I completely believe it (and will be doing that next time I have spare tofu).
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Burgers(and any other cooking-related stuff I suppose) - by Jonathan Meer - 07-23-2011, 01:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)