Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I...
#1
Broke my leg!

As we came from the sand bar and I was on the dock, I jumped off. It was a 3 foot jump with a foot and a half of water and I had flip flops on.

I landed and...Crack... I knew it was broken...
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I... - by Mal Nova - 07-25-2011, 04:00 PM
I... - by Belle Hibiki - 07-25-2011, 04:27 PM
I... - by Jonathan Meer - 07-25-2011, 07:23 PM
I... - by John Doe - 07-25-2011, 07:48 PM
I... - by Belle Hibiki - 07-25-2011, 07:53 PM
I... - by Jonathan Meer - 07-25-2011, 08:12 PM
I... - by John Doe - 07-25-2011, 08:22 PM
I... - by Piper Juunanagou - 07-25-2011, 08:23 PM
I... - by Shou - 07-25-2011, 08:40 PM
I... - by John Doe - 07-25-2011, 08:48 PM
I... - by Mal Nova - 07-26-2011, 12:18 PM
I... - by Mal Nova - 07-26-2011, 04:21 PM
I... - by Nori - 07-26-2011, 09:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)