Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I...
#8
I do constantly think that's Nori, only to realize it's Belle. >_>

On topic...sorry to hear about your leg, Mal. Ya need to stop living so mush on the edge, bro.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
I... - by Mal Nova - 07-25-2011, 04:00 PM
I... - by Belle Hibiki - 07-25-2011, 04:27 PM
I... - by Jonathan Meer - 07-25-2011, 07:23 PM
I... - by John Doe - 07-25-2011, 07:48 PM
I... - by Belle Hibiki - 07-25-2011, 07:53 PM
I... - by Jonathan Meer - 07-25-2011, 08:12 PM
I... - by John Doe - 07-25-2011, 08:22 PM
I... - by Piper Juunanagou - 07-25-2011, 08:23 PM
I... - by Shou - 07-25-2011, 08:40 PM
I... - by John Doe - 07-25-2011, 08:48 PM
I... - by Mal Nova - 07-26-2011, 12:18 PM
I... - by Mal Nova - 07-26-2011, 04:21 PM
I... - by Nori - 07-26-2011, 09:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)