Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I...
#10
I guess you're not a real man until you've broken a few bones.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I... - by Mal Nova - 07-25-2011, 04:00 PM
I... - by Belle Hibiki - 07-25-2011, 04:27 PM
I... - by Jonathan Meer - 07-25-2011, 07:23 PM
I... - by John Doe - 07-25-2011, 07:48 PM
I... - by Belle Hibiki - 07-25-2011, 07:53 PM
I... - by Jonathan Meer - 07-25-2011, 08:12 PM
I... - by John Doe - 07-25-2011, 08:22 PM
I... - by Piper Juunanagou - 07-25-2011, 08:23 PM
I... - by Shou - 07-25-2011, 08:40 PM
I... - by John Doe - 07-25-2011, 08:48 PM
I... - by Mal Nova - 07-26-2011, 12:18 PM
I... - by Mal Nova - 07-26-2011, 04:21 PM
I... - by Nori - 07-26-2011, 09:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)