Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I made this
#12
Jarka Wrote:They're tiny, though. Not the best for you, but not totally off limits if you're eating right other than that and you just have one.

Ill be expecting some of those this weekend, express mail, plz.

Man alone measures time.
Man alone chimes the hour.
And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear no other creature endures.
A fear of time running out.
― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I made this - by Jarka - 07-29-2011, 12:21 AM
I made this - by Blue - 07-29-2011, 12:25 AM
I made this - by Waffuru - 07-29-2011, 12:28 AM
I made this - by Rafael - 07-29-2011, 01:02 AM
I made this - by Jarka - 07-29-2011, 01:16 AM
I made this - by Rafael - 07-29-2011, 01:37 AM
I made this - by Waffuru - 07-29-2011, 01:48 AM
I made this - by Sigfried Hunin - 07-29-2011, 02:39 AM
I made this - by Kayne - 07-29-2011, 03:55 AM
I made this - by Jarka - 07-29-2011, 04:28 AM
I made this - by Trygelan - 07-29-2011, 04:36 AM
I made this - by Kayne - 07-29-2011, 04:47 AM
I made this - by Pinky - 07-29-2011, 02:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)