08-01-2011, 02:41 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011, 02:44 AM by Jonathan Meer.)
OLD
and still hilarious
EDIT: Fashion photography dude is totes gay, and totes uncomfortable with doing the dating video-thing.
EDIT2: "I'm looking for the goddess. Are you the goddess?" was me and my roommate's pickup line in junior year. It wasn't very successful, but we used it anyway.
EDIT3: I'm interested in most phases of data processing.
and still hilarious
EDIT: Fashion photography dude is totes gay, and totes uncomfortable with doing the dating video-thing.
EDIT2: "I'm looking for the goddess. Are you the goddess?" was me and my roommate's pickup line in junior year. It wasn't very successful, but we used it anyway.
EDIT3: I'm interested in most phases of data processing.
![[Image: av50fd.png]](http://i55.tinypic.com/av50fd.png)
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...

