Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jigsaw got me!!!!
#6
I was when I first went into the X-Ray room after I broke it. Fuckers hadn't really gave me anything for pain and wanted to twist and turn it for pictures.

Fuckers had me in tears... But this contraption is annoying
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jigsaw got me!!!! - by Mal Nova - 08-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Jigsaw got me!!!! - by Nori - 08-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Jigsaw got me!!!! - by Mal Nova - 08-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Jigsaw got me!!!! - by Mal Nova - 08-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Jigsaw got me!!!! - by Sigfried Hunin - 08-04-2011, 05:27 AM
Jigsaw got me!!!! - by Mal Nova - 08-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Jigsaw got me!!!! - by Sigfried Hunin - 08-04-2011, 03:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)