08-07-2011, 08:29 AM
A different Spiderman is welcome.
Not that I don't like Peter Parker or anything. He's a cool dude. I'm just so Goddamn tired of everything about the character revolving around Uncle Ben dying/Gwen Stacy dying/Mary Jane not putting out.
When I heard that someone was replacing Tobey in the new Spiderman movie I was like 'whaaaaaat.' Tobs did a totes awesome job of playing the Peter Parker 'affable nerd with superpowers' convincingly. Couldn't imagine someone else playing Parker. Still, I probably would'a had no issue going if I hadn't learned they were starting over again. Spider-Man gets powers, Uncle Ben, yadda yadda.
No thanks. I've seen that movie, remember? It was released in 2002, less than 10 years ago. Called Spider-Man.
>:\
Not that I don't like Peter Parker or anything. He's a cool dude. I'm just so Goddamn tired of everything about the character revolving around Uncle Ben dying/Gwen Stacy dying/Mary Jane not putting out.
When I heard that someone was replacing Tobey in the new Spiderman movie I was like 'whaaaaaat.' Tobs did a totes awesome job of playing the Peter Parker 'affable nerd with superpowers' convincingly. Couldn't imagine someone else playing Parker. Still, I probably would'a had no issue going if I hadn't learned they were starting over again. Spider-Man gets powers, Uncle Ben, yadda yadda.
No thanks. I've seen that movie, remember? It was released in 2002, less than 10 years ago. Called Spider-Man.
>:\
![[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]](http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff137/catseye543/Bellesig6-1.jpg)

