Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Foolin around with Photoshop...
#2
Sorry for posting here but...

Unseriously:HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP!

Seriously: I need some help with Photoshop. No I havent become a sig
maker, but I have to make something for a school project. The thing is im making some sort of a old picture ive put the picture into a frame. The problem is the frame is too big for such small picture. I need to shorten the left and right side, maybe even the upper and lower side a bit. How do I go bout doing that? I wish I could have shown you the picture, but its big and Photobucket doesnt except Photoshop images.
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Foolin around with Photoshop... - by Claire - 12-06-2004, 09:59 PM
Foolin around with Photoshop... - by Tamsin - 12-07-2004, 06:23 AM
Foolin around with Photoshop... - by Tamsin - 12-09-2004, 05:24 AM
Foolin around with Photoshop... - by James - 12-09-2004, 05:27 AM
Foolin around with Photoshop... - by Tamsin - 12-09-2004, 05:29 AM
Foolin around with Photoshop... - by James - 12-09-2004, 05:32 AM
Foolin around with Photoshop... - by Vegeta - 12-09-2004, 05:46 AM
Foolin around with Photoshop... - by Tamsin - 12-09-2004, 05:57 AM
Foolin around with Photoshop... - by Tamsin - 12-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Foolin around with Photoshop... - by Rem-13 - 12-11-2004, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)