09-05-2011, 04:01 AM
Yeah I'm starting to love the W after catching a huge wave. Toggle the W, use the Q and watch everyone around continue to lose health and the Last hit gold rack up. Think I need to get the Top or Mid to practice the Spell Shield. I think I actually used it once. But I'm trying to figure out if it will work against someone like WW's physicals attacks?
The basic Build I've been working for her is Dorans Blade, Berserker Greaves, that Mana chalice for the mp5, and Blood Thirster. The guide doesn't suggest the mana chalice but it also suggests Infinity Edge and Phantom Dancer, but the game doesnt last that long... Is that a good?
The basic Build I've been working for her is Dorans Blade, Berserker Greaves, that Mana chalice for the mp5, and Blood Thirster. The guide doesn't suggest the mana chalice but it also suggests Infinity Edge and Phantom Dancer, but the game doesnt last that long... Is that a good?
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

