09-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Honestly, I've always thought it's jacked up. The people are 'imaginary' but only in a literal sense, they still had thoughts and feelings. I'm pretty sure Marin even says something to the effect of "I don't want to disappear ..."
Link put himself and his quest above those people. I mean, you can argue that he needed to escape to go save Zelda and thus Hyrule from Ganon, which did INCLUDE the Wind Fish and thus Koholint. I'm pretty sure in the timeline it's like, somewhere in the second game where he's mid-quest and has to cross the ocean, or at least it was when it came out. But it's by no means an easy question. People underestimate Link's Awakening, but there's a reason it's one of my favourite games.
Link put himself and his quest above those people. I mean, you can argue that he needed to escape to go save Zelda and thus Hyrule from Ganon, which did INCLUDE the Wind Fish and thus Koholint. I'm pretty sure in the timeline it's like, somewhere in the second game where he's mid-quest and has to cross the ocean, or at least it was when it came out. But it's by no means an easy question. People underestimate Link's Awakening, but there's a reason it's one of my favourite games.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

