10-14-2011, 06:00 PM
He's just my playstyle, I guess. I enjoy his almost-spam, and his range is incredibly cool. I've had a lot of really fun moments where I have finished off people in bushes where they thought they were safe, and if you're smart about positioning you can do some great AoE damage as well as have a solid stun (or two if the fight goes long enough!).
The real issue with him is avoiding getting left behind because of your W, or getting stuck in a bad position with it. Otherwise the only problem you'll have is getting targeted by people with jumps and shit, or bursty mages you let get in too close.
The real issue with him is avoiding getting left behind because of your W, or getting stuck in a bad position with it. Otherwise the only problem you'll have is getting targeted by people with jumps and shit, or bursty mages you let get in too close.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This lil' thing is thanks to Jarka!

