OMG... He's so much harder to play now!!!!!! =( Tryg go jungle him and make me feel happy?
Tim.... take a deep breath. I'm not Meer... I didn't post with intentions of trolling you. You will never see me really read posts and crap on LoL unless I'm really bored or you guys linked it.
I point out the top duelist thing from hie lore and what they said in the patch. And Jax was my first love. He was the guy I main'd when I actually first started playing with the group...
You have to remember, I am pretty much the lowest caliber of LoL summoners as far as Chubbs is concerned... Aside from those that don't play... I actually think I am the lowest.
And I said 'rivals'... not 'wins all'. Skill and scenarios will always be factors.
But when I post, I sually post wanting to read what the next person/people say soI can try and better myself or learn something for it.
I am sorry if I upset you dude.
Edit:Sorry also if I read what you said the wrong way... I just happened to read it in your annoyed upset/argumentative voice >_>
Tim.... take a deep breath. I'm not Meer... I didn't post with intentions of trolling you. You will never see me really read posts and crap on LoL unless I'm really bored or you guys linked it.
I point out the top duelist thing from hie lore and what they said in the patch. And Jax was my first love. He was the guy I main'd when I actually first started playing with the group...
You have to remember, I am pretty much the lowest caliber of LoL summoners as far as Chubbs is concerned... Aside from those that don't play... I actually think I am the lowest.
And I said 'rivals'... not 'wins all'. Skill and scenarios will always be factors.
But when I post, I sually post wanting to read what the next person/people say soI can try and better myself or learn something for it.
I am sorry if I upset you dude.
Edit:Sorry also if I read what you said the wrong way... I just happened to read it in your annoyed upset/argumentative voice >_>
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

