Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sig Request
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
I must say, Selipa, I don't really like the sig at all =(

Then make me a better one.

Thanks Selipa. Considering my Photoshop skills are limited to "Liquify", I think it's pretty darn good.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sig Request - by Jonathan Meer - 01-17-2005, 09:02 PM
Sig Request - by Old Selipa - 01-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Sig Request - by Alura - 01-17-2005, 11:27 PM
Sig Request - by Old Selipa - 01-17-2005, 11:36 PM
Sig Request - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-17-2005, 11:45 PM
Sig Request - by Jonathan Meer - 01-18-2005, 10:48 PM
Sig Request - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-19-2005, 03:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)